HOME > Privacy notice for personal data processed
The proper processing of your request / order requires the collection and processing of certain personal data. We will give you the following information and may ask you to contact us personally for any questions and / or concerns.
Specifically, taking into account the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the following applies:
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the contact in Data protection matters
Responsible for the collection, processing and the use of your personal data according to GDPR is Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co., Ltd.
4-78, 1-chome, Wakinohama-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe, 651-0072, Japan
The contact in Data protection matters is the: General Affairs Division
2. General information
We use your data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. Below you will be informed about which personal data we collect and store from you. It also provides information about how and what your data is used for and what rights you have with regard to the use of your data.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
We collect your personal data, such as the following data if necessary:
•Your first name and surname
The collection of these data takes place in certain situation, such as:
•to identify you as our prospect or customer
•to be able to correspond with you and / or otherwise get in touch with you
•to successfully process your request / order
The data processing takes place on the basis of your order or on the basis of your request. It is required for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of your request and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the contract (Art. 6 par.1 S.1 b GDPR). Your data will be stored or collected digitally. The personal data collected by us within the scope of your inquiry will be stored or kept until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted or destroyed. Something else is only valid, if we are obliged to a longer storage / retention due to other legal regulations (Art.6 par. 1 S. 1 c. GDPR), and / or you - approximately with regard to a later continuation of our contractual relationship in a longer-term storage / retention of your data have consented or have prompted us to do so (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (a) GDPR).
4. Disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties (e.g. our group companies or contractors) for purposes other than those listed below generally does not take place. Data is only forwarded to the extent necessary for the orderly settlement of the contractual relationship with you (Art. 6 par.1 S.1 b GDPR). The transferred data may only be used by the respective recipient for the stated purposes. Of course, a transfer to third parties is made only in your well-understood interest and in consultation with you. Those employees of our company who come into contact with your data are, like us, subject to a strict confidentiality obligation, the compliance of which we constantly monitor. Other persons, with whom we work together and who get in contact with your data were or are obliged by us to keep confidentiality in writing, monitored to be prevented from beaching the said obligations, and will be punishable in the event of a violation itself.
In the case that it is necessary to transfer your personal data to any third party who is in overseas countries, we would disclose and explain that, and take necessary measures to do so prior to such transfer.
5. Your rights as data subject
You have the right, acc. Art.7 par.3 GDPR, for your once given consent to revoke it against us at any time The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent. The revocation only has the consequence that we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.acc. Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us In particular, you can request information about
• the processing purposes
• the categories of personal data that are or have been processed
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your information is or has been exposed
• the planned storage duration
• the right to rectify, erase or limit processing or a right of objection
• the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
• the origin of your data, if they were not collected from us
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where relevant, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
acc. Art. 16 GDPR, to ask without delay the rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you or the completion of your personal data stored with us, if these are incomplete.
acc. Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us.
This does not apply if the processing of your data is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
• to fulfill a legal obligation
• for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
• for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes
• to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
acc. Art. 18 GDPR, to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
This applies as far as
• the accuracy of the data is disputed by you
• the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion of the data and instead require the restriction of data use
• we no longer need the data, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights
acc. Art. 21 GDPR, to opposition against processing.
acc. Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
acc. Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority
6. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests acc. Art. 6 par. S.1 lit.
f GDPR, you have the right, acc. Art. 21 GDPR to objection to the processing, as far as there are reasons for which arise from your particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to object, please send an e-mail to: