Digester gas generated in the sludge treatment process is stably refined to high quality gas equivalent to 12A city gas.
- Stable refinement of high quality gas equivalent to city gas
- High methane concentration (over 97%)
- Lower running cost by utilization of treated water from sewage disposal plants
- Simple purification mechanism and structure
- May be used as high performance desulfurization equipment
- Siloxane is also completely eliminated (may be adopted as automobile fuel)
While solubility in water that accompanies pressure increase is sharply increased for carbon dioxide, it is almost constant for methane.
Our technology utilizes this mechanism for the system to refine digester gas effectively into bio-natural gas.