Optimal for treatment in small-size sewage treatment facilities
Kobelco Eco-Solutions recommends oxidation ditch method as treatment in small-size sewage treatment facilities.
- Energy saving aerator "Sigma wave aerator" with high oxygen supply capacity is used.
- As it resists load fluctuation, stable and excellent treated water quality can be obtained.
- As its structure is simple, maintenance and management are easy and energy can be saved.
- Only a small amount of sludge is generated in this long-time aeration system.
- BOD removal and denitrification can be performed in one tank at the same time.
- With the draft tube, mixing and stirring capacity is excellent and flow rate distribution can be even within the tank.
- As relatively long water depth is possible, the site area may be reduced.
- Secondary pollution such as noise, odor and spattering can easily be prevented.