Odor control is easy and long-distance pressure feed is possible
- As dehydration cake is sealed during transfer from acceptance facility to incinerator, odor and deodorant control is not necessary
- Instead of conventional transfer with multiple conveyers, the long-distance pressure feed with sludge piston pump only is possible
- It is also possible to link the conical silo and sludge piston pump directly to streamline the facility
1. The double pistons reciprocate in alternate shifts; one takes suction and charging process and the other performs discharging to pressure, feeding the dehydration cake continuously.
2. When the piston driving hydraulic cylinder reaches to the stroke end, the proximity switch detects it and the driving hydraulic cylinder for the inlet valve and discharge valve moves to the stroke end.