Safe, reliable and affordable aeration equipment
Aerator adopts the blowing-in method.
It removes free carbon dioxide and controls pH.
A-type (Remove free carbon dioxide, etc.)
- Adopt gravity flow system. The installation area is about 1/30 in comparison with the spray system.
- Low loss of head about 3m, in comparison with 10 to 15m of the spray system.
- The low power costs blower with a little wind pressure. Easy to adjust gas volume.
- The high efficiency mist separator ensures extremely little loss of the water.
- Robust and light weight system made of special materials (FRP and plastic) which are superior in water resistance and weather resistance.
- The brief construction period and low cost.
B-type (Remove organochlorine such as the trichloroethylene)
- Equipped with redispersion mechanism, this system adopts the special filling materials to ensure excellence in gas-liquid contact and high-efficiency.
- Little pressure losses and low pump lift.
- The shading structure eliminates outbreak of the algae.
- Remove free carbon dioxide and trichloroethylene.