The bio degni gran system uses granules (granulated denitrifying bacterium) to retain high-concentration denitrifying bacterium inside the reactor without special sludge management, and allows for high-load treatment than the fixed-bed method using the activated sludge method or carriers.
- High-load processing, smaller installation space
Higher capacitive load than conventional system significantly reduces the installation space.
- Wider application range and higher removal ratio
Suitable for low to high concentration of NO3-N and achieves very high removal ratio.
- Easy operation and management
Granule concentration can be retained without special management.
- Faster start-up
By putting a large amount of granules in early stage of operation, faster start-up is possible.
Even when the system stops temporarily for maintenance, it will regain the previous treatment performance in a short time.
Basic Treatment System Flow of Bio Deni Gran System
- Suitable for wastewater containing nitrogen (nitric acid and nitrous acid).
Particularly suitable for inorganic wastewater such as nitric acid wash water.
- Suitable for low to high concentration of NO3-N and achieves very high removal ratio.
- Suitable for nitrification and denitrification process of wastewater containing ammonium nitrogen.