1. Conception of personal information protection
Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) recognizes that it is critical responsibility of the Company to appropriately protect personal information of all parties providing the Company with their own personal information, including its customers and contractors, (hereinafter referred to as “Information Providers”), For fulfitting this responsibility, the company handles personal information based on the following policies.
- (1) The Company observes applicable laws and ordinances related to protection of personal information, conforms to generally-accepted customs of handling of personal information, and handles the information appropriately. The Company is also committed to improvement of information handling procedures.
- (2) The Company clarifies provisions related to handling of personal information and notify to employees with the provisions. The Company also supervises its contractors as necessary and appropriate.
- (3) When acquiring personal information, the Company specifies and notifies or publishes the purpose(s) and handles the acquired personal information in accordance with the purpose(s).
- (4) The Company takes necessary measures to ensure appropriate management to prevent leakage, loss, and alteration, etc. of personal information.
- (5) The Company receives and responds to Information Providers' requests for disclosure, modification, deletion and suspension of personal information that the Company holds in good faith.
2. Purpose of personal information
The Company may use personal information acquired appropriately in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to the extent necessary for the Company's businesses for the following purposes:
-  Proposal and provision of its products and services
-  Development of its products and services
-  Purchase of raw materials, goods and services
-  Response to inquiries from Information Providers
3. Disclosure and provision to third parties
The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party except when:
-  Information Provider(s) permit to do so;
-  the information, i.e. statistical data, is disclosed or provided with Information Provider(s) kept unidentifiable;
-  disclosure or provision is requested based on applicable laws;
-  the information is required to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of Information Provider(s);
-  the Company has to cooperate with the government, local public authorities or the like in their performance of official duties and there is a risk of harm to the proper performance of such duties if the Company tries to obtain the consent of Information Provider(s); or
-  the personal information is to be shared with a certain party(s) and the items of personal data to be shared, the range of persons who share the information, the person(s) responsible for the sharing purpose are notified to Information Provider(s) or published in advance.
If Information Provider(s) requests for disclosure of his/her own information held by the Company, the Company responds to the request within a reasonable time span and range only after confirming the claimant(s) is Information Provider(s).
5. Modification and deletion, etc.
If Information Provider(s) requests for modification or deletion of his/her own information held by the Company, the Company modifies, adds or deletes the information within a reasonable time span and range only after confirming the claimant(s) is Information Provider(s) when the information is not true.
6. Suspension and deletion
If Information Provider(s) requests suspension or deletion of his/her own information held by the Company, the Company suspends or deletes the information within a reasonable time span and range only after confirming the claimant(s) is Information Provider(s). Please note that the Company may not be able to provide services as requested by Information Providers when all or part of the information is suspended or deleted. (Further, information retained by the Company based on applicable laws may not be suspended or deleted even upon Information Provider(s) request.)
7. Contact for disclosure request, etc.
Requests for items 4, 5 and 6 above related to personal data held by the Company and other inquiries about personal information are received by the following contact.
Contact notified by the Company when personal information is provided, or transaction contact in case Information Providers have business with the Company. Details of the identity verification procedure and fees for reception will be provided at the time of request. If you are not sure about contact, please refer to the below.
Inquiry about contact:
- General Affairs Department, Kobelco Eco-Solutions Co.,Ltd.
- TEL: 078-232-8018
- FAX: 078-232-8051
- Design, manufacturing and sales of industrial water, portable water and sewage facilities
- Design, manufacturing and sales of ion exchanger and industrial water treatment equipment
- Disposal of general and industrial wastes and design, manufacturing, construction and sales of related equipment
- Recycling of general and industrial wastes and design, manufacturing, construction and sales of related equipment
- Supply of power, gas, and other energy sources as well as the design, manufacture, installation, and sale of relevant equipment and plant facilities
- Design, manufacturing, construction and sales of equipment and plants related to maintenance and purification of soil, inland waters, rivers and coasts, etc.
- Design, manufacturing, sales and repair of air pollution control devices and air purifiers
- Investigation, analysis and measures for environmental arrangements related to water quality, soil and air pollution
- Environmental measurement, analysis and assessment of water quality, soil, atmosphere and industrial wastes
- Production of enzymes and microorganisms and products that utilize them as well as the design, manufacture, installation, and sale of relevant equipment and plant facilities
- Manufacturing, sales and repair of cooling towers
- Manufacturing, sales and repair of glass-lining equipment and accessories, stainless steel products, high-nickel products, acid-proof alloy products and other related equipment
- Design, manufacturing, and sales of industrial chemical facilities
- Manufacturing, sales and repair of brewer tanks
- Design, construction and supervision of civil engineering works, building works, plumbing, equipment and device installation works, water facility works, cleaning facility works, electric works and steel structure building works
- Sales of high-pressure gas and industrial chemicals accompanying all preceding items
- All other businesses accompanying or related to all preceding items